Monday 19 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TURN BACK TO God 

BIBLE FOCUS : Jeremiah 2:8-10,13, 27- The priests said not, Where is the Lord ? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the Lord, and with your children's children will I plead. For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, h and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.

PRAYER- FATHER RESTOR ME, MY FAMILY AND THE NATIONS BACK TO YOURSELF. ANYWAY WE HAVE FALLEN OUT OF YOUR PRESENCE FATHER BRING US BACK TO YOURSELF. FATHER LET YOUR MERCY PREVAIL. FATHER LET RIGHTEOUSNESS RETURN UNTO JUDGEMENT AND LET GOOD FRUIT SPRING FROM ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Don't only remember God when the going gets tough, remember when the journey is rossy. You can never be too busy for God. That was what Israel  kept doing and it broke God's heart. They were only consistent as long as the problem lasted. Don't let that be the condition of your fellowship with God. Follow God truthfully and whole heartedly. No other God can ever be a father like the almighty God.

TODAY'S TIP: SERVE GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment