Tuesday 27 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: POWER IN THE WORD 

BIBLE FOCUS - Ezekiel 2:7-10 3:1-2- And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein; And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, a and go speak unto the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.

PRAYER: EVERY SPIRIT OF FEAR AND INTIMIDATION I REBUKE YOU. HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, EQUIP ME WITH YOUR ARMOUR. I RECIEVE A HEART THAT STANDS FOR THE TRUTH AND SPEAKS THE TRUTH AT ALL TIME. FATHER GIVE ME THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN I OPEN MY MOUTH TO SPEAK. FATHER HELP ME TO BREAK PASS TERRITORY AND DO MORE FOR  GOD.I LIVE DAILY WITH SPIRITUAL BALANCE DIET IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.  

WORD-You can  only have boldness to speak when your soul is fed with the wordYour confidence in circumstances or in the midst of any people is the word. In the midst of a dark world and a terrible generation you must take hold of the word. The ability for you to take a stand in righteousness and proclaim boldly the word is the amount of your intake it  the word. Until you are filled with the word you can't speak to the world. The word is your confidence, stay and say

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T CONFRONT THE WORLD WITHOUT HAVING A GOOD MEASURE OF THE WORD. 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment