Saturday 31 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: KNOW YOUR GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS-  Daniel 4:6-9 :Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,  O Belteshazzar, master c of the magicians, because I know that the spirit d of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell e me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.

PRAYER: FATHER PUT YOUR SPIRIT IN ME, TAKE AWAY ANYTHING OPPOSING YOUR SPIRIT IN ME. FATHER DISSAPOINT THE TOKENS OF LIARS IN MY LIFE.FATHER RELEASE YOUR GRACE UPON ME TO STAND OUT. FATHER OPEN MY SPIRITUAL SENSES. FATHER GIVE ME VISIONS AND REVELATION OF SOLUTION. I SHALL BE RELEVANT IN MY GENERATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- There is always a difference between a man with God, and a man of human understanding. All the astrologers couldn't see beyond their nose, until Daniel with the Spirit of God and the spirit of wisdom, understood things beyond understanding.Belove you need to carry the spirit of God to stand out. You need to see what others don't see to be a solution. You need God. Only His Grace can distinguish a man.. There is more to your life than just living, you were born to shine the light of solution. What makes you a solution in life is knowing God. Stand out means standing with God. 

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN YOU EVEN FEAR FEARS YOU. KNOW YOUR GOD AND DO  EXPLOIT

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment