Saturday 14 November 2020

PRAYER NUGET

NUGGET : FOLLOW GOD

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 73:2-3,18 KJV
But as for me, my feet b were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. [3] For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME THE SPIRIT OF CONTENTION, NOT STRIVE AND ENVY. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO PURUSE GOOD. I SHALL NOT LOOSE FOCUS OF YOU JESUS. FATHER LET YOU YOUR PRESENCE CONTINUE TO BE MY COMPANION. FATHER GIVE ME A YEARNING HEART. TODAY I CHOOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND REAP THE HARVEST OF MERCY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- When you loose focus of the cross you fall. Don't let your gaze drop. When the world becomes your focus, your pursuit will be displaced. When God is your focus you walk in purpose. Don't follow the things of the world. Follow God and he will bring the world to you. God has the whole world in His hand. Don't leave Him to go follow the world, with God you have all that is released in his pleasure. HE SAYS ASK AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE NATIONS TO YOU! 

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CANT FOLLOW PEOPLE WHOM GOD HAS SET IN SLIPPERY PLACE AND NOT FALL. FOCUS ON GOD! 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment