Thursday 19 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT IS YOUR HEART LONGING FOR? 

BIBLE FOCUS- Zechariah 1:3 KJV
Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of hosts.

PRAYER- FATHER MY SOUL LONGS FOR YOU. I WANT TO BE NEAR YOU LORD. TAKE ME INTO YOUR LOVING EMBRACE. BE MY STRENGTH AND COMFORT MY HEART. FATHER UPHOLD ME WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND AND GUIDE ME WITH YOUR LIGHT. I REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED FROM YOU. JESUS MY FOCUS IS ON YOU. FATHER LET YOUR GLORY BECOME MY SHIELD. I HAVE LAID MY HANDS ON THE PLOUGH, I WILL NOT LOOK BACK IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD: When you turn to God with your heart, he will never abandon you. The secret of getting God's attention is when you are totally and fully surrendered to him. When your heart is yearning and seeking Him. He says turn to me and I will turn to you. When you set your heart on things above, God sets his affections on you. When you put the attention on him, he puts it back on you. When you turn to him, he turns things around for you. 

TODAY'S TIP: PUT YOUR ATTENTION ON JESUS.  DRAW NIGH TO GOD AND HE WILL DRAW NIGH TO YOU. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment