Tuesday 24 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: RESTORATION INDER THE UNCTION OF MERCY

BIBLE FOCUS- Zechariah 10:6 KJV- And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the Lord their God, and will hear them.


PRAYER: FATHER CARRY ME ON YOUR WINGS IF MERCY. FATHER LET ME ENJOY THE FULLNESS OF YOUR MERCY. FATHER BY MERCY LET THE DOOR IF FAVOUR BE OPEN TO ME. FATHER INCREASE
YOUR GRACE UPON MY LIFE BY YOUR MERCY. FATHER IN YOUR MERCY RESTORE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WORD- Whem you allow God fight for you. He restores you fullfold. You need to understand that mercy can provoke blessing. Everyday you need the mercy of God to bring you what you don\"t deserve. The reward of mercy is restoration. In God\"s mercy you are brought into fullness. You can not operate under the unction of mercy and remain the same. 

TODAY’S TIP: GOD’S MERCY IS OUR HELP AND PRESERVATION 

EFECOLLABS 



No comments:

Post a Comment