Friday 6 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD HEARS

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 55:16 KJV
As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.

PRAYER - I RECIEVE THE SPIRIT OF FAITH AS I OVERCOME EVERY DOUBT AND FEAR. I WILL NOT FRET FOR I HOPE IN THE LORD. I PUT MY TRUST IN JESUS FROM HIM COMETH MY HELP. I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED NEITHER SHALL I BE AFRAID. I SHALL TESTIFY OF GOD'S GOODNESS IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.MY CONFIDENCE SHALL NOT BE SHAKEN AS I LAY HOLD ON THE ETERNAL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Prayer is where we draw strength. Pray everytime like your life depends on it. It helps you to stay on course and puts you in track with God. It helps you to stay ahead of your enemies. It sends forth fire to quench the fiery dart of the wicked. Prayer should be your way of life as a child of God,it is an assurance that God is always with you. For everytime you pray God is always with you, God hears, just pray !

TODAY'S TIP: SPEAK TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART EACH TIME AND BELIEVE HE HAS ANSWERED YOU, COS HE HAS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment