Tuesday 17 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MANIFESTING IN THE LIGHT

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 2:8 - Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

PRAYER: I DECLARE THAT THE LIGHT OF GOD IS COME UPON. I AM DELIVERED FROM EVERY STRONGHOLD OF DARKNESS. I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT OUT OF DARKNESS INTO GOD'S LIGHT. I LIVE AND OPERATE BY THE LIGHT. LIGHT IS SOWN ON MY PATH. I AM ILLUMINATED BY THE LIGHT, IN ALL I DO I SHINE THE LIGHT. I REJECT REPEATED CIRCLES OF THE PAST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Christ has brought us light the darkness  is past. Stop living in the limits if your mind. Stop operating in self. Stop doing it by self will. The spirit of truth is at work in us. The life we now live is the power of Christ's work in us. I am here to announce to someone that struggling is past, pain, backwardness is past the light that lifts all burdens have come. Believe in the Lord and in the power of his might and it is the power at work in you. 

TODAY'S TIP: WHERE LIGHT IS DARKNESS CAN NOT CONQUER, AS A CHILD OF GOD YOU ARE LIGHT AND YOU HAVE VICTORY OVER DARKNESS. 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment