Monday 2 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BOAST IN THE LORD

BIBLE FOCUS- Daniel 4:25,28-30KJV-That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar. At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the am house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

PRAYER : FATHER FORGIVE ME ANYWHERE I HAVE TRIED TO TAKE YOUR GLORY.FATHER I HUMBLE MYSELF UNDER YOUR MIGHTY ARM. LORD JESUS I TAKE MY BOAST IN  YOU, MY CONFIDENCE IS IN YOU, TAKE OVER ALL THAT CONCERNS ME. LORD MY EYES ARE ON YOU I WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME. FATHER I DECLARE THAT I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU LORD, HELP MY WEAKNESS JESUS. I REFUSE TO BE WISE IN MY OWN EYES. FATHER BREAK AND REMOLD ME, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORDS : No matter where you get to in life let your boast be in God, you didn't get anything by your power. God resist the proud he brings high the humble, all that nebudchadnezzer had to do to reverse that dream was to humble himself. There is no king saved by the multitude of an host, nor a mighty man delivered by much strength. Our soul waiteth for the Lord he is our help and shield(Psalm 33:16-22). My question is who are you without God- Answer nobody. You can't defeat the enemy except you humble yourself before God. Maintain your stand before  God in Humility only then can you prevail. 

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS THE ESSENCE OF OUR LIFE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment