Sunday 22 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HONOUR 

BIBLE FOCUS- Malachi 1:6 KJV
[6] A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?


PRAYER: FATHER FORGIVE ME IN ANYWAY I HAVE DISHONOURED YOU. HAVE MERCY ON ME GOD. TODAY I TAKE REST IN YOU. I GIVE YOU MY LIFE THAT YOU WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE AS THE LIGHT AND LEAD. FATHER SET THE ORDER OF MY LIFE ARIGHT TO YOUR GLORY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD-  it should never be found that you honour man than God. God should take a priority place in your life, how can you honour man with so much reverence and then dishonour God. God’s place in our life is beyond what the physics eyes can see. Listen when you do that thing that God despise you dishonour Him. The Bible says at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. Respect the one who can kill both the body and soul. It is important that God’s place is top in your life. You must reverence him above everything else. Let your reverence for God come first. When you put God at the front seat of your life. Everything in your life responds to him and works in your favour 

TODAYS TIP: GIVE GOD YOUR BEST, NOT YOUR LEAST NOR LESS

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment