Wednesday 4 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOU ARE GOD'S HANDIWORK 

BIBLE FOCUS- Amos 5:9-10 KJV: That  strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, h so that the i spoiled shall come against the fortress. They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

PRAYER - FATHER USE ME THE BEST WAY YOU WANT. I PLACE MY LIFE IN YOUR HANDS JESUS. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. I GIVE WAY TO THE WILL OF GOD IN MY LIFE. I'M STANDING ON THE PROMISES ,I SHALL NOT BE FRUSTRATED BY PRESSURE. I DECLARE THAT ALL IS WORKING FOR ME. I MAKE MY BOAST IN JESUS. I WILL NOT GIVE UP, I WILL PRESS FORWARD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Don't rule out what God hasn't written off. He is the creator, He kills and make alive. There is nothing beyond Him. Don't say I have reached the utmost none can touch me. Never let your boast be about yourself. And never say I'm too weak for God to use. Look at this, He strengthened the spoil to conquer the fortress. Who says you can't win that battle. Who says that you can't get that job, contract connection. Impossible is God's speciality and everytime the wicked boast, God's power of possibility conquers them. Even in your lowest level God can elevate you .

TODAY'S TIP: GOD KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU AND HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment