Sunday 15 November 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LEAVE YOUR BATTLES FOR GOD

BIBLE FOCUS - Zephaniah 2:8-10 KJV
I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border. Therefore as I live, saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them. This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of the LORD of hosts.

PRAYER: FATHER MY BATTLES IS YOURS TO  FIGHT, I SURRENDER IT ALL TO YOU. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM THE RAGE OF THE ENEMY. FATHER LET THE WICKED SUBMIT BY YOUR AUTHORITY. FATHER BRING EVERY OPPRESOR TO THE GROUND. I AM AN OVERCOMER ,I SHALL NOT BE OVERCOMED. I HAVE VICTORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN. 

WORD- The words of your enemy are not hidden before God. When you call him, he hears you. And he will allow no one to do you wrong. He will not allow the raging of the enemy get to you. He is know's how to keep you he will fight for you. Do not be afraid of the boast of the enemy for it is nothing before God. Leave the battle for God. You don't have to exchange words with your enemies God is above all.

TODAY'S TIP: WATCH HOW THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES IF YOU LET HIM HAVE THE BATTLES OF YOUR LIFE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment