Tuesday 12 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE BODY OF CHRIST


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 16:15 KJVAnd Moses was very wroth, and said unto the Lord, Respect not thou their offering: I have not taken one ass from them, neither have I hurt one of them.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO BRING GLORY TO YOUR NAME. FATHER LET ME BRING JOY AND NOT JUDGEMENT TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. FATHER I ASK FOR MERCY OVER ALL I DO. I REFUSE TO BE AMONG THOSE THAT PULL DOWN THE BODY OF CHRIST. FATHER HELP ME AND ACCEPT MY OFFERING. I WILL NOT BE A SPIRITUAL BACKSTABBER. I WALKIN THE FEAR OF GOD AND I ADVANCE IN THE THINGS OF THE KINGDOM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-Your leader/Spiritual leader have spiritual authority over you. Mosses spoke to God,  and said do not respect their offerings . Don’t say I respect God and don’t have respect for His servants or lie against His servant, and be out there looting and twisting schemes. It’s high time we children of God stop being an enemy of ourselves , trying to pull down each other . They lied against the servant of God and went ahead to drop offerings . God can not be mocked nor bribed . Your offerings are not atonement for sins , confess and forsake them. Stop bringing disrespect on the body of Christ . Let the practicality of your Christian life reflect Jesus.

TODAY’S WORD-YOU CANNOT SAY YOU LOVE GOD AND BE AT THE FORE FRONT OF SPEAKING AGAINST THE BODY OF CHRIST !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment