Monday 18 March 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord has attended to the voice of my cry by mercy 

The voice of my supplication is attended to by God 

I am everything with God and nothing without Him

Mercy of God avail and prevail for me

 

I declare that the blood of Jesus is my security 

I anchored by the grace and mercy of God 

My faith will not go weak , i am strengthened in my inner man

i am confident that i call unto God he answers 

 

I declare that the Lord gas heard our cry of mercy and has not turned away his face from us

The Lord has attended to our needs and delivered is from trouble 

The Lord has glorified His mane by His word

We experience divine help and comfort 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment