Friday 22 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T PROVOKE THE ANOINTING 


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 16:28-30 KJV
And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the Lord hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind. [29] If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the Lord hath not sent me. [30] But if the Lord make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the Lord.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STAY OBEDIENT AND SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR WILL. FATHER KEEP
ME GROUNDED IN FAITH. I WILL NOT PROVOKE THE HOLYSPIRIT. FATHER I WILL DO THE BIDDINGS OF YOUR WILL. I AM RUNNING OVER WITH GOOD THINGS. MY MOUTH WILL NOT BE MY DESTRUCTION. I WILL NOT USE MY HAND TO ATTRACT GOD’S WRATH. I STAY FOCUSED AND OBEDIENT. I DO WHAT  PLEASES THE FATHER DAILY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ! 

WORD- When you provoke the servant of God you provoked God. Whether it pleases you or not , whether you like them or not. Who God uses and chooses to use shouldn't be questioned by you. Once an anointing is placed on a persons life, you are age mate and not grace mate. Questioning and provoking His servants to anger will only attract the wrath of God. Some people intentionally provoke the servant of God and say they should not react because they are servant of God. How do you put a persons hand in fire and say it shouldn’t burn ? Don’t attract God’s wrath!

TODAY’S WORD-HE QUALIFIES THOSE HE CALLS , WE HONOR THE GRACE NOT THE GRADES. WE KNOW BETTER NOT TO SPEAK ON THE ANOINTING NOR THE ANOINTED!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment