Tuesday 5 March 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that it has come to pass that everything is working out and aligning in my favour 

It has come to pass that what use to bring me tears now gives me joy 

It has come to pass that the yoke breakers anointing residents inside of me 

It  has come to pass that the  nations are coming to my light 

 

I declare that it  has come to pass that light shines continually in my life 

It has come to pass that new doors are open to me 

It has come to pass that God’s hand is upon me for good 

It has come to pass  that my life is an evidence of the one God has shown mercy 

 

It has come to pass that i am encompasses with favour as a shield

It has come to pass that the yoke in my life is broken

It has come to pass that i am a rising light 

It has come to pass that  God is with me all the way !

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDECLARE

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment