Friday 15 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- COMPASSION 


BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 15:32 KJVThen Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS OTHERS. I TAKE BOLD STEPS TO LOVE OTHERS EVEN MORE. I ADVANCE BEYOND LIMITS. I AM BREAKING ALL HUMAN LIMIT OF HATE AND TRANSFORMING IT INTO LOVE. GOD HAS FILLED MY HEART WITH LOVE. I TREAT OTHERS WITH LOVE . I MANIFEST OPEN DOORS OF MERCY . NOTHING WILL BE LACKING IN ME AND I HAVE BECOME A LENDER TO NATIONS. I AM A SOLUTION WONDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ! 

WORD-Treat people with compassion , that your domestic worker, treat them with compassion. Those your staff treat with compassion. How can you subject a human being like you to working continuously and don’t want them getting rest , it is not right. Treat people with compassion. The people around you that you feel are of lower societal class treat them with compassion. Learn from Jesus! Your attitude towards others reflects your Christ nature . You must move with compassion.

TODAY’S WORD- IT IS NOT WEAKNESS TO HAVE COMPASSION ON OTHERS!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment