Thursday 14 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- CRY UNTO YOUR GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 13:1-3 KJVHow long wilt thou forget me, O Lord ? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? [2] How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? [3] Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;

PRAYER- FATHER HEAR ME WHEN I CRY UNTO YOU IN THY MERCY ANSWER ME. DELIVER MY SOUL FROM THE LOWEST HELL. LIFT ME UP LORD SND BE MY STRENGTH. THE ASSEMBLY OF WICKED MEN SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER ME , I CRY UNTO YOU LORD HELP ME ABD BE THOU MY SAFE REFUGE. FATHER COVER ME WITH YOUR GLORY AND MAKE MY LIFE A TESTIMONY OF WONDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-When God step in everything changes. You must understand that inviting God in , is the real deal. There is nothing you can do by yourself. There is no situation that is above God and only God can settle the situation that concerns you . You are nothing without God abd with God you are everything. Don’t be ashamed to cry to God. He hears you and see’s all that you are going through. 

TODAY’S WORD-GOD IS NOT TIRED OF HEARING YOU DON’T BE TIRED OF CALLING ON HIM .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment