Wednesday 20 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-THE SERVICE OF THE ALTAR


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 18:6-7 KJVAnd I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel: to you they are given as a gift for the Lord, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation. [7] Therefore thou and thy sons with thee shall keep your priest's office for every thing of the altar, and within the vail; and ye shall serve: I have given your priest's office unto you as a service of gift: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STAY DILIGENT TO WHAT YOU HAVE PLACED IN MY HANDS. FATHER TEACH ME THE PRECEPT OF THE SPIRIT. LORD HELP ME TO STAY INCLINED TO YOUR WILL.I WILL NOT DEFILE THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT. I WALK IN LIGHT AND FUNCTION IN GLORY. I WILL NOT ATTRACT STRANGE FIRE. THE FIRE OF GOD PURIFIES ME DAILY. I STAY BURNING FOR GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ! 

WORD- The priest office is a sanctified and sacred one . And it seemed to be they have more gracious consequences for disobedience .Serve God with all you’ve got . You can’t serve God half way , God loves diligence . The reason God said judgement shall begin in my house is because there is a difference between someone who knows the right thing and chooses to do it wrong and someone who does it wrong from not knowing what to do right. Whatever God put in your hands do it diligently!

TODAY’S WORD- WE ARE LIVING SACRIFICE, OUR SPIRITUAL PURPOSE IS TO CONTINUALLY BURN AT THE ALTAR TILL WE BECOME MORE LIKE HIM!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment