Thursday 7 March 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- POWER 


BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 12:28-29 KJV
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. [29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

PRAYER - IN THE NAME OF JESUS I RECEIVE GRACE AND POWER TO MANIFEST VICTORY. I OPERATE IN THE UNCOMMON POWER OF JESUS. I DO EXPLOIT AND I MANIFEST UNBEATABLE DOMINION. MY LIFE IS A DIVINE WONDER. I CAST OUT EVERY DEVIL TRYING TO RAISE THEIR UGLY HEAD.I AM ANOINTED TO DOMINATE AND TAKE OVER. THE POWER OF GOD DOTH MANIFEST ITSELF IN ME . EVERYTHING I AM I SURRENDERED TO GOD . I OPERATE IN POWER AND VICTORY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- You can only gain victory over the devil by the power of Jesus. The ability to manifest victory is in God. You can not cast out a strong man except you are strong in yourself, talking in terms of spiritual, only a greater authority can pull down a high authority. Your victory is embedded in Christ. Until you are in Christ you can not manifest in certain level of victory.There are realms and access you can not enter into, until you are in full operation of the power of God. We are mighty through God to the pulling down of strong hold, it’s not by strength that any man should boast. To manifest victory you must come into the order of God. Victory is God dependent. A man without God is useless. No matter how great you think you are without God you are powerless because when you are combated spiritually no amount of resources can save you but save the power that you have in Christ Jesus. The POWER over powers is Jesus.

TODAY’S WORD-THERE IS NO AUTHORITY HIGHER THAN THE NAME OF JESUS!

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment