Wednesday 10 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- HAND OF GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:16 KJVHe sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

PRAYER-FATHER THANK YOU FOR I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS PRESENT. THANK YOU FOR CARRYING ME THROUGH EACH SEASON UNARMED. I RECEIVE HELP FROM ABOVE CONCERNING ALL THINGS.I HAVE BEEN SNATCHED OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY. I AM DELIVERED AND REDEEMED. THE HAND OF GOD IS STRETCHED YOWARDS ME FOR GOOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- In the time of crises  the best person to call upon is God. Not any other place or person but God. Many there be which say of your soul there is no help in God but He God is your shield , the glory and lifter of your head. Stop worrying how you will come out of it , know that the Lord is your shield  and He will bring you out of many waters. No matter the trouble you are encountering right down , know that God has pulled you out of it. He that is in you is greater than any battle you are facing. You are singing a victory song.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU ARE DELIVERED AND REDEEMED!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment