Wednesday 3 April 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the presence of God equip us daily to stay in tune

As carrier of God’s presence nothing will be able tamper with my joy 

Joy thieves Will not see me, i am invisible to them

I live a life of joy that abides in God’s presence

 

I declare that my Cup of joy will never be empty 

we walk in the path of light and life where God’s presence abide

Nothing will take away God’s presence away from me nor take me away from God’s presence

Presence of God invade our  life and bring us joy all round

 

I declare that i walk in light and we live in the fullness of God

We break free from powers attacking our joy. 

I life is a reflection of our identity in Christ Jesus 

I joy will know no bound

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment