Monday 1 April 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that  it is finished!

Everything that God died for me for on the cross is finished

I enjoy the finished works of the cross 

Anything that is no longer found in Jesus will not be found in me

 

I declare that by the reason of Jesus on the cross all my burdens are rolled away

I declare that the cross took away my pain

The victory of the cross os the manifests in my life 

God has paid it all on the cross

 

I declare that it is finished and all is restored 

The cross has bared all my burden i carry no more burden

Jesus has given me everything i need by the cross 

God has designed April for the manifestation of my blessing

My April begins with testimony

In Jesus name, AMEN

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment