Thursday 4 April 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that my heritage is victory 

No voice will have a hold over me 

I bring every voice of judgement under the obedience of Christ

Mercy rule out voices of judgement

 

I declare only God’s voice will stand in my life

Anything not of God doesn't have a place in me

Satanic voices and altars of condemnation i break out of you 

The voice of victory has silenced the voice of judgement 

 

I declare that if it is not of God and not by God it will not stand

I am no longer under evil siege , voices of judgement has been ruled out by mercy

The blood of Jesus has blotted out evil handwriting and silenced satanic voices

My place and heritage is victory in Christ 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment