Tuesday 30 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WALK WITH GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 24:67 KJVAnd Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

PRAYER -FATHER I OBEY YOUR GUIDE AND I WALK IN YOUR WILL. I WILL NOT MISS IT IN LIFE AND DESTINY. FATHER I TRUST YOU TO LEAD ME BY THE HAND. I WILL NOT FAIL IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. MY WAY IS FRUITFUL AND MY PATH IS BLESSED.  I WILL NOT MISS MY DESTINY JOURNEY. I STAY ON THE PATH THAT GOD HAS DESIGNED ME FOR AND DESIGNED ME FOR. I AM BORN OF GOD AND I MANIFEST THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Isaac didn’t know much about Rebekah but by obeying God he was able to love her. Obedience to God can unveil a part you never knew was possible. With God all things are possible all you need to do is follow. Oh that person you don’t love them, oh you don’t feel like going to that location or doing that job , whatever reluctance it is , when God says go even if you don’t like it or it don’t sit well obey Him. When he leads he provides even your emotions can be worked on . You may not understand it or have any knowledge about it , but with the help of God , you will prevail. Trust God and walk on the path he has called you on , on whatever issue .

TODAY’S WORD-WITH GOD BY YOUR SIDE YOU ARE A WALKING MIRACLE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment