Thursday 4 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-BEYOND THE ODDS

BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 17:1-7 KJVAnd when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. [2] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. [3] And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, [4] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. [5] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. [6] And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. [7] And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

PRAYER- FATHER TURN THE ODDS IN MY FAVOUR. LET THE ODDS WORK FOR MY GOOD.  THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS BEEN WORKED OUT AND TURNED TO POSSIBLE. I ENJOY FULLNESS AND I AM RIGHTLY POSITIONED.IT HAS HAPPENED FOR ME ACCORDING TO THE WILL AND ORDER OF GOD. THE LORD HAS ANSWERED ME AND GRANTED ALL MY REQUEST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD-Though Abraham was old that didn’t defy the promise of God. The human odds can not defy what God has in store for you. Nothing can stop the hand of God when he is out to bless you. Abraham and Sarah’s story can be one of those stories you will call written off but God changed it for the better. Whatever you desire that seem written off , speak to it today and say my God defy the odds. There is noodd greater than God. God’s promises are sure and firm and you can bank on it ! God changed His name and changed his story. Even the odds are in your favour, God is in it !

TODAY’S WORD-THE ODDS CAN’T DEFY THE PROMISE 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment