Monday 15 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-WITH GOD YOU WIN !


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 24:1-4 KJVAnd when Balaam saw that it pleased the Lord to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. [2] And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents according to their tribes; and the spirit of God came upon him. [3] And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said: [4] He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:

PRAYER-FATHER I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS BY MY SIDE AND WITH YOU I WILL ALWAYS WIN. I HOLD ON TO YOUR WARM EMBRACE .LORD I KNOW I HAVE VICTORY WITH YOU ALWAYS . LORD I KNOW THAT ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR MY GOOD BECAUSE I LOVE GOD. I DECLARE THAT I WILL NOT BE STRANDED BY LIFE. I STAY IN THE WILL OF GOD AND I WALK STEADFASTLY. I STAY ABIDING IN GOD AND OBEDIENT TO HIS WILL. THE ENEMY WILL NOT GET THE BEST OF ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- When God is the captain of the sheep you have nothing to loose. When God is for you and you stand boldly for Him everything meant for evil turns to good. When you are a child of God and carry the Spirit of God everything that concerns you becomes influenced by the Holy Spirit. . Balaam was hired to curse but he began to bless. You can not loose having God by your side and as your anchor . Even when the devil tries to harm you , the Lord will stand by you. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN NOT LOOSE WITH GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment