Tuesday 2 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T BOX GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 17:17,20-21 KJVThen Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear? [20] And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. [21] But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP MY FAITH TO RISE. HELP ME TO STAND STRONG IN FAITH. I WILL NOT BE LIMITED BY MY OWN MIND. TEACH ME LORD TO STAY FOCUSED ON YOU. IGNITE THE FIRE OF FAITH IN ME. I BREAK OUT OF THE LIMIT OF MY MIND , I REACH OUT FOR MY MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS IN FAITH. THE FIRE OF GOD INSIDE OF ME BURNS DAILY. MY FIRE WILL NOT QUENCH. EVERYTHING I HAVE LOST , I RECEIVE. I TRUST IN THE LIMITLESS POWER OF GOD AND I STEP INTO LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD-Don’t limit God with your thinking, he knows what’s best for you. You can not box God. Your impossibility has God’s possibilities written over it. Trust God, trust His word, trust His promise. It may not look like it’s going to be but in a twinkle of an eye God will bring it to pass. He created us and the world , there is nothing He can’t make happen for you. Sarah was past the time of child bearing but God made sure that she became a mother. This month God will make it happen for you. Don’t box God !

TODAY’S WORD- YOU MUST UNDERSTAND AS A CHILD OF GOD THE POWER OF GOD IS LIMITLESS!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment