Wednesday 24 April 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE UNFAILING GOD !


BIBLE FOCUS -Genesis 21:1 KJVAnd the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.

PRAYER - FATHER I TRUST YOU STILL. EVEN WHEN MY STRENGTH IS FAILING LORD I STILL CHOOSE YOU. EVEN WHEN IT DON’T LOOK LIKE IT I TRUST YOU. FATHER EVEN IN MY WEAKNESS I TRUST YOU. FATHER I RELY SOLELY ON YOU . I PUT MY FAITH IN YOU BECAUSE ONLY YOU CAN. I WILL NOT LOOSE MY FAITH AND THE MIRACLE I HAVE RECEIVED WILL NOT SLIDE FROM MY HANDS IN JESUS NAME!

WORD- One thing about God’s word is that it doesn’t fail. It may look like God has forgotten what He said to you or probably the means through which He spoke to you is a lie but the truth is God can not back down on His word. His covenant will He not break nor ulter the thing that is gone out of His mouth. You need to trust God enough to know that His word is yea and in Him amen. This is a reminder to someone that God will do as He has said and what He has spoken will come to pass. Don’t let what seem like a delay distract you . Even when it seems like there is no hope there is complete assurance of hope in God.Everything will happen for your good!
TODAY’S WORD- WHEN YOU CHOOSE THE PATH OF FAITH, KNOW THAT IT DOESN’T COME EASY BUT THROUGH IT ALL GOD WILL BE WITH YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment