Monday 12 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:RE-INTRODUCTION 


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 45:3 KJV

And Joseph said unto his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence.


PRAYER- FATHER TURN MY LIFE AROUND FOR GOOD. DO WHAT ONLY YOU CAN DO IN ME. FATHER CAUSE SITUATIONS TO TURN IN MY FAVOUR. RE INTRODUCE ME TO THE PEOPLE WHO  HAVE WRITTEN ME OFF,AS A DIVINE WONDER. I WILL NOT BE IN THE BACK SEAT OF LIFE. I MOVE FROM THE BACK TO THE FRONT. I ENTER INTO MY NEW SEASON. I ENTER MY PALACE.MY NEW HAVEN IS SET IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!


WORD-God re introduced Joseph in the presence of those that sold him. It doesn’t matter the level you are , God will pick you up and re-introduce you to the crowd. The Joseph, His siblings knew was a different Joseph the were standing before them. I know you are saying when will I reach the destination? where God is taking me? especially when it seems like everything is working against you like it did Joseph. Know this; all things are working for your good to bring you to your palace. You can not reach your destination in your convenience. In that inconvenience will birth your convenience. Stay on course. It might not look like where you want to be but surely God will bring you to where He wants you to be . Your re-introduction is the turning point and turning around!


TODAY’S WORD-THIS IS YOUR TURNING POINT SEASON!


EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment