Wednesday 7 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- IN GOD’S HANDS


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 37:32-33 KJVThe wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. [33] The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

PRAYER-FATHER I TRUST YOU . I KNOW THAT YOU CARE FOR ME. I AM IN YOUR CARE. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME TO THE WILL OF MY ENEMIES. I AM PRESERVED FROM EVIL EYES. I AM INVISIBLE TO THE ENEMY. THE LORD HAS NOT LEFT ME TO THE ENEMY , THEREFORE I AM DELIVERED. EVIL SLAY GO BACK TO THE SENDER. THE BLOOD OF JESUS COVERS ME , I AM A MISS TARGET TO THE ENEMY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD-You are in God’s hands nothing can slay or harm you . God has not left you ! I don’t know the voice speaking to you , I want you to know that God has not left you. Devil can not snatch you from Him. They can monitor you all they want but it is God that Keeps you and gives His angel charge over you. The Lord did not create you just to leave you in the devils hand. You were created for a purpose not for waste. Don’t let the devil trick you into feeling abandoned.Stay under the covering of God so the enemy doesn’t have its way. 

TODAY’S WORD-STAY UNDER THE COVERING OF GOD !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment