Tuesday 6 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-FIGHT ON YOUR KNEES


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 38:12-14 KJVThey also that seek after my life lay snares for me : and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long. [13] But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth. [14] Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.

PRAYER-THE LORD HAS DELIVERED ME FROM ALL SNARES. GOD HAS FOUGHT MY BATTLES. I HAVE VICTORY. I HEAR THE WORD OF GOD IT IS THE COMPASS OF MY LIFE. . MY VICTORY IS NOW. I WALK IN THE PATH OF LIFE. I LEAP OVER WALLS AND EVIL TRAPS. I SEE THE HAND OF GOD. I  AM SHIELDED FROM THE HURT OF THE ENEMY. THE DEVIL WILL NOT HAVE A HOLD ON ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD-Your battle is not of the flesh but of the spirit. You don’t fight with the physical might but on your knees. You don’t need to respond to your opposers . Let them do whatever they like , fight on your knees . Battles are won through God. By strength shall not no man prevail . You need the help of God to prevail . Let them call you a fool for not replying , don’t pay them no mind, give your battles to God. Don’t let the devil drain your energy , don’t let the devil drag you down to his trap

TODAY’S WORD-PRAYER IS OUR WEAPON AS BELIEVERS , USE IT RELENTLESSLY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment