Thursday 22 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-IT’S FOR A PURPOSE


BIBLE FOCUS-Genesis 45:5 KJV

Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.


PRAYER-FATHER TODAY I RELEASE EVERY HURT AND PAIN IN MY HEART. I LET GO OF WHATEVER IS TROUBLING MY SPIRIT. I MOVE WITH A FORGIVING HEART AND RIGHT INTENTION.I WILL FULFILL GOD’S PURPOSE IN ME. I WALK IN THE PATH GOD DESIGNED FOR ME. I WILL NOT MISS MY DIVINE ASSIGNMENT .MY PURPOSE ON EARTH DEFIES THE ODDS AND MUST BE FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !


WORD-Sometimes you need not be angry with your enemies , they are disguised blessing and stepping stones to greater height . Your enemies can also be useful to where God is taking you.

God used Joseph’s brothers as tools to get him to where he was going . Even your enemies are part of the plan . God didnt put all this enemies there for no reason , they need to be there to hasten God’s word by pushing you out of your comfort zone. So remove that anger, that regret, that pain from your heart. All are stepping Stone to your new level.Understand that when living a purposeful life , everything in the journey if purpose happens for a reason .


TODAY’S WORD-RELEASE THE HATE AND HURT , EVERYTHING WAS ALL PART OF THE JOURNEY !


EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment