Thursday 8 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DELIGHT IN GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 37:4 KJVDelight thyself also in the Lord ; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

PRAYER-FATHER I REBUKE EVERY DISTRACTION OF THE ENEMY AND I ALIGN TO THE WILL OF GOD. I WILL NOT MISS OUT ON THE PROMISES OF GOD. I DELIGHT IN GOD AND HIS WILL. I RECEIVE GRACE TO WALK IN TUNE WITH GOD. I WILL NOT FORSAKE GOD AND HIS WAYS IS MY DELIGHT. I AM MANIFESTING IN THE WILL AND WONDERS OF GOD. NOTHING WILL FRUSTRATE MY WALK WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-If you seek answers let God be your best friend because He knows the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end.Aligning yourself with the will of God will align you with your answered prayers. You can not want something from God and go against His will. Aligning with Him puts you in the center of what He wants for you therein lies your answers. Complain is not prayer . You must stay hungry for God, you can not only seek His hands you must seek His face. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added. The first step to getting your desire is seeking God. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU ARE GOD’S DELIGHT ! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment