Monday 5 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-WAIT PATIENTLY 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 40:1 KJVI waited patiently for the Lord ; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

PRAYER-I RECEIVE GRACE FOR PATIENCE. WHEN MY MIRACLE APPEARS I WILL NOT BE FOUND WANTING. THE LORD EXCEED MY DESIRES ABD INCLINE HIS EARS UNTO ME. MY DESIRES ARE GRANTED AND PURPOSE IS ESTABLISHED. GOD HAS HEARD MY CRY. WHAT I PRAYED FOR HAS BECOME A TESTIMONY. I WILL NOT MISS MY BLESSINGS BECAUSE OF IMPATIENCE. MY LOSSES ARE REGAINED. I RECEIVE ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR ME WITH THANKSGIVING IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- With Faith worketh patience , your walk of Faith requires patience. I know you are tired and want things to happen instantly, I know it seems like the world is crumbling on you, wait patiently on the Lord. You have done countless fast and prayed tirelessly, and yet it doesn’t seem like you are getting a head way, wait patiently on the Lord. I love the end part of the text , it says , He inclined and heard my cry. Over whatever you are worried about believe that God has heard you, be patient on His timing, you might not see the rain or wind but your valley shall be full.

TODAY’S WORD- IN DUE TIME YOUR HARVEST WILL COME, WAIT ON GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment