Thursday 15 August 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that stubborn situation representing gate of brass and bars of iron are broken to pieces

I am not longer under the bondage of gate of brass 

God has delivered me from long standing problem to eternal victory 

Yokes over me are broken to pieces

 

I declare that God has rendered stubborn situation powerless and given me victory 

This far no further to the gate of brass and bars of iron 

I am beyond limits and satanic boundary 

I break free into my advancement 

 

I declare the power of God has set things in order for me 

My life is a testimony of victor hardship

Stubborn problem come in contact with terrible God in righteousness and bow

My deliverance is settled 

In Jesus name, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment