Thursday 29 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - FAITH AND YOUR NEXT LEVEL


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 46:2-3 KJVAnd God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. [3] And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

PRAYER- FATHER CALM MY FEARS WITH YOUR WORD. LORD GIVE ME THE WORD FOR A NEW SEASON AND MY NEXT LEVEL. I TAKE STEPS OF FAITH AND NOT FEAR. I MOVE BY THE LEADING AND SPEED OF THE HOLYGHOST. I WILL NOT BE MY OWN STUMBLING BLOCK. GRACE IS WORKING FOR ME. I WILL NOT MISS WHAT IS AHEAD OF ME BECAUSE OF WHAT IS BEHIND ME. I TRUST GOD THEREFORE I AM NOT AFRAID IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Fear is an hinderance to the things we desire or what God wants to bring us to. God told Jacob fear not. When God is leading you one thing you must do is fear not. Between your now level and next level is between you and your fears. You need to know the one whose backing you have , that’s the greatest confidence booster. When God is the one leading you there is nothing to fear. From the text you can see that God’s word is a faith booster , so to overcome fear you need the word, the word of God constantly renewing your mind will eliminate fear. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR NEXT LEVEL REQUIRES FAITH AND NOT FEAR !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment