Friday 16 August 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:DO IT AS CHRIST WOULD


BIBLE FOCUS- Mark 9:41 KJVFor whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

PRAYER- FATHER I RECEIVE GRACE TO LOVE LIKE CHRIST WOULD. I REFUSE TO NE REVENGEFUL OR DO TEETH FOR TAT. MY LIFE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH SATANIC DEEDS . I BREAK OUT OF SATANIC EMBARGO. I SHOW LOVE AND KINDNESS.I DO AS CHRIST WOULD.I WALK WITH THE MIND OF CHRIST . I EMBODY THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Do it for the sake of Christ ! We are in a world where you are tempted to treat people the way they treat you but beware least you fall into the trap the enemy has set for you and loose your blessing. Do what Christ will do, have a Christlike mind, don’t let anyone corrupt your Godly attitude with their demonic behaviour. You are a blessing , live with that consciousness, sowherever  you are , choose to make a difference, choose to make a change. Don’t allow yourself be consumed by hate. Love up on people from the place of a Christlike nature. Christains stop judging fellow Christians, just because they don’t fit in your book. Love like Christ would , your reward is from GOD

TODAY’S WORD-DO IT AS CHRIST WOULD. CHRISTLIKE NATURE OVER YOUR EMOTIONS AND HURT !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment