Tuesday 14 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 21:4 KJVHe asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.

PRAYER-FATHER THANK YOU FOR THE GRACE OF MORE THAN ENOUGH. THANK YOU LORD FOR I HAVE RECEIVED BEYOND MY DESIRE. I RECEIVE THE MIRACULOUS. I WILL NOT LACK ANY GOOD THING. GOD HAS MADE EVERYTHING AVAILABLE AND READY FOR ME. I HAVE SURPLUS AND INCREASE, MY SUFFICIENCY IS IN GOD. I BREAK OUT OF ALL LIMITATION. I AM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING. I TAKE POSSESSION OF EVERY GOOD THING. I RECEIVE BEYOND MY DESIRE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-God always exceeds our expectations . He is bigger than the problems and also our expectations. There is no limit to what God can do for you, that’s why there should be no limit to what you ask of Him.God is not a man , He is not tired of hearing you ask Him and meet you at the point of your needs. Infact He says ask . There is nothing that you need of God that He won’t give to you. The reason why asking of God should be your first step it is because His  blessings are limitless. God is a God of extra-ordinary. When God shows up, He shows up with an extra. He is a God of more.

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment