Friday 17 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE COVENANT OF COVERING 


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 23:8 KJV
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?

PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS , I AM NOT MOVED. THE ENEMY SHALL NOT DEFILE MY LIFE. I AM FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS , I SHALL FULFILL DESTINY . I AM BLESSED , CURSES WILL NOT WORK AGAIBST ME. GOD IS THE ONLY FINAL SAY OVER ME. ONLY NEW GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. NO POWER OF HELL WILL BE ABLE TO CHALLENGE ME BECAUSE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO CHALLENGE GOD.GOD IS FOR ME , I AM SECURED IN CHRIST 

WORD-Nothing can stand against you when God is with you. Stay under the umbrella of God’s covering . When you are under God covenant of covering , nothing can infiltrate your destiny. The ultimate power is in the hands of God, nothing can fight you when God is for you . You carry the armour of God. Be confident in God so much so that the devil flee immediately they see you . You must understand that you carry the unusual under the covenant of God’s covering. Stand firmly on God and you will not be moved . 

TODAY’S WORD- WITH GOD YOU ARE COVERED !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment