Tuesday 7 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- STANDING IN AUTHORITY!


BIBLE FOCUS-Numbers 27:1-7,8

PRAYER- THANK YOU LORD FOR THE AUTHORITY THAT I POSSES IN CHRIST. I FUNCTION AND OPERATE IN THE FULLNESS OF HEAVEN. MY DISPOSITION IS OF GOD AND THE KINGDOM. I WILL NOT FADE OUT. I STAND IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST. MY LEAF WILL NOT WITHER. I SPEAK WITH THE AUTHORITY THAT I HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS , THEREFORE EVERYTHING ALIGNS. THE DEVIL CAN NOT BOX ME , I RISE IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD. I STAND IN THE AUTHORITY AND LIBERTY WHEREIN CHRIST HAS MADE ME FREE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- The daughter of zelophehad didn’t let tradition limit them. They stood for their generation. Don’t accept the norm, know who you are and understand your priestly heritage and take over. You must come into the knowledge of your fullness. As a child of God just like the zelophehad girls , know the power you carry , challenge situations with prayer, keep speaking into the atmosphere what you want to see . Take your place in destiny beloved, don’t live in the limit of your lineage, forefathers or even your parents. You have the sceptre of authority , tell the devil he can’t have you , he can’t shut you down, he can’t keep attacking you . Let God hear your voice , let your faith work , don’t just say you have faith let your faith come with actions of faith.

TODAY’S WORD- LET YOUR FAITH SPEAK !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment