Tuesday 21 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- STEPPING INTO A NEW SEASON 


BIBLE FOCUS-Genesis 26:16 KJVAnd Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.

PRAYER - FATHER LEAD ME IN THE WAY WHICH I SHOULD GO. I TRUST YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE. MY FOOTSTEP SHALL NOT FAIL. LORD I WALK IN YOUR ORDINANCE FOR ME. TEACH ME IN THE WAY I SHOULD GO. DIRECT MY PATH IN YOUR PLAN. I REFUSE TO STAY COMFORTABLE IN SAME PLACE. I MOVE FORWARD AND STEP INTO THE FULLNESS OF GOD . I WILL NOT BE STUCKED, FATHER TAKE ME HIGHER. I RISE ABOVE LIMITATION AND SET BACK. I WILL NOT SHRINK MY DESTINY TO FIT IN THE CROWD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-See the experience of Isaac for obeying Gods way, God obviously enlarged Him.And note that staying with Abemelech was a temporary thing for Isaac’s journey , when it was time to move and expand , things were divinely orchestrated. Don’t make your temporary place your permanent destination. Don’t get too comfortable with where God is taking you out from. When people start making you feel uncomfortable in a particular place that’s another way of God redirecting your steps. Don’t feel bad when you are being rejectedor things  suddenly start go bad , God is saying move ! When God is ordering your step trust Him. Sometimes people are rejecting you not because you did bad but because what they see in you has become greater than their comprehension, and God will use them to push you into a new level.

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T BE TOO COMFORTABLE IN THAT PLACE THAT GOD IS BRINGING YOU OUT FROM !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment