Friday 3 May 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that i am under the covenant of the redemption plan

I walk in liberty wherein Christ has made me free

I have  been bought into the lineage of the blood of Jesus 

I cling unto the embrace of the Father i will not be caught in the web of the enemy 

 

I declare that joy and laughter thieves shall not see me 

I am under the covenant and coverage of the glory of God

My testimony is the testimony of redemption by the blood 

God has turned my weakness to strength and equipped me fire 

 

I declare the hand of God’s  deliverance is  upon me continually therefore i move from victory  to victory

The strength of God prevail over me

I  will not be oppressed nor depressed I break out of the hand of the enemy

Jesus is my advantage

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment