Friday 31 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-CAST IT OUT 


BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 18:9 KJVAnd if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

PRAYER - FATHER I LIVE FOR YOU. I CHOOSE YOU. MY LIFE IS FOR YOU GOD. I LIVE FOR THE GLORY OF GOD MY FULFILLMENT AND SATISFACTION IS IN GOD. I CAST OUT ANYTHING THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE GOD. I WILL NOT LET THE DEVIL HAVE ME . I REDEDICATE MY LIFE TO GOD. I BELONG TO JESUS AND ALL TJAT CONCERNS ME IS FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- Let the things of God mean more to you. Cut off anything that wants to take God place in you . Don’t manage things that don’t look like God. Cut it off ! Let God mean more to you . Let your life be totally surrendered to God. Live to please God not man . Let your desire be whatever doesn’t look like God , Father take it away. Let nothing be higher than God in your life !

TODAY’S WORD-NOTHING SHOULD BE MORE THAN GOD IN YOUR LIFE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment