Friday 24 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-SURRENDER TO THE ALL KNOWING GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 26:2 KJVAnd the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

PRAYER - FATHER I OBEY AT YOUR COMMAND. I FOLLOW YOUR LEAD. DIRECT MY EVERY STEP GOD. LEAD ME IN THE WAY I SHOULD GO. HELP MY WEAKNESSES . I WILL NOT SLIDE OUT IF YOUR WILL. YOUR WILL ALONE LORD. I MOVE AT YOUR COMMAND. I WILL OUT ON THE PROMISES AND BLESSINGS OF GOD. I YIELD COMPETELY TO GOD. THE MAKES MY WAY PERFECT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- The best solution to any problem is the divine direction and instruction of God. Isaac had plan but then came the voice of the Lord, instructing him. When you are confused ask God , when you are tired ask God, when you think you are sure just like Isaac ask God. There is a way that seems right to a man and the end thereof is destruction , this doesn’t on implies to sin but certain decisions we make and think it is okay or the best decision ever without consulting God , trust me that might just be the worst decision you have ever taken. Hear God and move as He has told you. You can not be wiser than God . He knows the end from the beginning and the by from the end. Hold on to God.

TODAY’S WORD- GOD’S WILL OVER YOURS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment