Thursday 23 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BE MOVED BY FAITH AND HIS WORD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 26:2-3 KJVAnd the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: [3] Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

PRAYER -FATHER I TRUST YOU TOO MUCH TO FAIL. I WILL MOVE AT YOUR COMMAND LORD . FATHER SPEAK YOUR WORD TO ME AND I WILL LISTEN. THE LORD BLESSES ME WHERE HE SENDS ME . MY WAYS ARE PROPEROUS AND MY PATH DROP FATNESS . MY FULLNESS IS IN GOD . GOD HAS BLESSED MY GOING OUT AND COMING IN , IN THE LAND HE HAS PLACED ME. MY STEPS ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD THEREFORE I PROSPER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-As you are about to take that step have you asked God if that is how he wants you to go. We complain of unfruitfulness most times because we don’t yield to divine Guardiance.Don’t hurry to move out in fear, just because things are not working how you want them. Be moved by faith and not by sight . Let God’s word lead you. Don’t be afraid, trust God. Sometimes what you need is not to keep jumping from one place to the other , what you need is God’s voice. Sometimes all you need is a little more  push. God is saying the situation might not be pleasant but don't panic . What you are experiencing may not be what you desire but don’t fret. If He said He will do it , it will come to pass. Trust God you can not fail 

TODAY’S WORD- LET GOD LEAD YOUR WAY !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment