Tuesday 7 May 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the good hand of the Lord is upon me 

The good hand of God upon me set me at ease 

The good hand of God upon me has set me before kings and not mere men

I am a living wonder and a miraculous testimony for the good hand of God is upon 

 

I declare that the hand of God upon me has replaced difficulty with ease

The good hand of God upon me has made me ten-times better 

The good hand of God upon me has moved me from the back to the front

I reckon as a child of God and i represent Christ on earth

 

I declare that I am equipped with favour 

I am surrounded with blessings 

I dispense the fullness of God 

I have ease and all my desires are granted 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment