Wednesday 22 May 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- STAND FOR THE TRUTH


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 26:7-10 KJVAnd the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon. [8] And it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out at a window, and saw, and, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife. [9] And Abimelech called Isaac, and said, Behold, of a surety she is thy wife: and how saidst thou, She is my sister? And Isaac said unto him, Because I said, Lest I die for her. [10] And Abimelech said, What is this thou hast done unto us? one of the people might lightly have lien with thy wife, and thou shouldest have brought guiltiness upon us.

PRAYER - FATHER I RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF BOLDNESS, TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES AND TO WALK IN LIBERTY. FATHER HELP ME TO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. HELPME EMBRACE THAT WHICH IS GOOD. I CHOOSE TO FEAR YOU LORD AND NOT MAN. FATHER I CHOOSE TO ABIDE IN YOUR WILL , COUNSEL AND AUTHORITY. I WILL NOT BE TRAPPED IN THE SNARE OF MY OWN SELF. I RECEIVE GRACE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES AND WALK IN LOVE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-The reason you must avoid lying or any sin at all is that it doesn’t only bring consequence on you but others around you. No matter how hard you speak the truth. The truth shall set you free. Stop allowing the fear of what people will say or do shrink you.What if they had committed adultery with Rebekah the sin would have been on Isaac. When you speak the truth God will always defend and stand by you . The truth is the gate way to liberty. Do not be pressured into speaking lies . Speaking the truth reflects boldness and the Bible says the righteous are as bold as a lion. Do not fear what man can do you , that you forget what God can do.Don’t anger God to please man !

TODAY’S WORD- SPIRITUAL STRENGTH CAN ALSO MEAN STANDING AGAINST ALL ODDS FOR WHAT IS RIGHT .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment