BIBLE FOCUS- Job 16:20 KJVMy friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.
PRAYER- FATHER I TURN TO YOU AND I LIFT UP MY EYES TO YOU . LORD I KNOW MY HELP IS IN YOU AND COMES FROM YOU . FATHER I SURRENDER MY HEART AND MY WILL TO YOU. NO MATTER WHAT I GO THROUGH MY HEART WILL TRUST IN THE LORD. I KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW MY STORY WILL END. I KNOW THAT GOD IS OPENING NEW CHAPTERS FOR ME. GOD HAS TURNED MY MOURNING INTO DANCING. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY. I AM SINGING A NEW SONG AND DANCING A NEW DANCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD-Problems should not turn you away from God but turn you to Him. Problem is not the end of live . Don’t be so pushed by the current of life that you forget to call on the name of God. Job was moved to tears, but regardless what He went through He poured His tears to God. Don’t let worries make you wonder , turn it to worship. The season that you are in doesn’t mean God has forgotten you. Job was in a situation where He lost everything, but didn’t stop turning to God!
TODAY’S WORD- LET YOUR PRAISE BE LOUDER THAN YOUR PAIN !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment