Tuesday, 18 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- ETERNAL LIFE

BIBLE FOCUS - John 17:3 KJVAnd this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

PRAYER- FATHER I RECIEVE THE GIFT OF YOUR SON JESUS. I COME INTO THE CONVENANT OF ETERNAL LIFE. I WALK IN THE PATH OF HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS WITH GOD. CHRIST IN ME THE HOPE OF GLORY. I WALK A VICTORIOUS LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS. I AM SANCTIFIED AND THEREFORE I LIVE WITH CHRIST. IT’S NO LONGER I THAT LIVE BUT CHRIST THAT LIVE IN ME. I LIVE THE LIFE OF CHRIST. I DRINK THE CUP OF LIVING WATER. I REIGN ETERNALLY WITH CHRIST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Eternity is in knowing Jesus. You can’t come to the father except through Jesus. The first step to eternal life is in knowing Jesus. You can not say you love God but you don’t believe in Jesus , this is why we refuse to accept that we are one with certain religions, because they do not believe in Jesus, they beret Jesus , when even God made him a name above every other name. That they might know the only true God and Jesus Christ while He sent . Do you know Jesus ? And by knowing I mean do you believe in Him? Eternal life is guaranteed in God. 

TODAY’S WORD- THE KEY TO ETERNAL LIFE IS JESUS  !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PRkr8MjmWNNLno_ri5woElcP2JFOODk4

No comments:

Post a Comment